Happy Holidays and 2012 Comments!
All of us at Gerbil HQ wish you all a Happy Holiday season and a prosperous 2013.
2012 was a very busy year, bringing Gerbil Physics to mobile devices and working with a new publisher. Looking forward to 2013, we're working on bringing even more levels to you, and exploring other platforms to play on. Thanks to all those who've tried (and even buyed!) the game and all the feedback we've received.
We do love reading the comments people make in the store, bad as well as good. Some are really entertaining, here are a few of our favourites. Missing out any self-serving "great" comments, here are the one we found amusing:
- "Buy if you don't have Angry Birds" - which reduces our market by around 1 billion customers :)
- "Awesome just need to be free" - we can only make it free when food and shelter are also free
- There are also the very terse and enigmatic comments: "Arther" and "d"
- Not everyone likes the game of course, and "Waste of bandwidth" is pretty to the point.
- "I'll give extra stars when they include a Richard Gere stage".
- "Unless your a retard and or stupid you will love this game. (not writing comment or single word reviews qualifies you for these tittles.)". Well, we're glad you enjoyed the "tittle" :).
- And the heartwarming "Biggest pece of shot ever". Yes we get the sentiment.